For my first blog entry of 2019, I wanted to get back to my roots. The reason I started this blog was to show how fun it can be to maximize your wardrobe. So I looked in my closet, and lo and behold… I was staring right at the cocktail dress I bought for the civil part of my marriage ceremony. I adore this dress to no ends, and wanted to see how many different ways I could wear it. If at all. I ended up with 5 ways, and some are obviously more wear-able than others. I was just having a bit of fun, haha!
1. The feminine way, with a cute millinery hat.
Hat: Donna Hartley
Shoes: Malone Souliers
2. Scrunched up, with a sleeveless blouse and jeans.
3. Pulled down as a tunic, with asymmetrical long sleeve tee.
Trainers: Roger Vivier
4. Layered up, with a lace bell-sleeve blouse.
Blouse: Keepsake the Label
Mules: Kurt Geiger
5. And last, but my fave… with a dress shirt and obi belt.
Blouse: All Saints
Belt: So Nice
Wedges: Tory Burch
What do you think? Would you wear it any of these ways other than the first? 😉